Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Venting

Okay. I think it's safe to say that I haven't posted in a while. I know. 



Give me a break. 



Holy cow! Stop freaking out!  I didn't realize you relied so heavily on my every word. 



Jeesh.



Now that I know let me at least explain myself... 



Have you ever been running through thick woods at night...? 

Like the really creepy woods, where the moonlight eerily casts corpse-like silhouettes of the trees...?

and your heart is racing
(and not the good kind of racing like when you're watching a Hugh Grant movie)?

~yowch~
.... the bad kind of racing like you're being chased by a giant 12 legged beast from the fathomless depths of the universe.... 







...IN FACT...






YOU ARE IN THESE DARK CREEPY WOODS BEING CHASED BY A 12 LEGGED BEAST FROM THE FATHOMLESS DEPTHS OF THE UNIVERSE...!!!




Well if you ever have been through that, imagine your stress level right at that moment you tripped over a tree root...

Yeah. 

That's how I feel when I stare at the thousands of post-it notes on my desktop telling me what I have "To-Do" this week. 

Their so called "cheerful" yellow makes me want to eat vomit. 




In fact, 
I would rather eat vomit than have to complete the things on said "post-it" in the miniscule amount of time my teachers, family, holidays, teachers, dr. appointments (but mostly teachers) have allotted me. 

Honestly. 

Don't they know I can't write a 17,000 word essay, do 3 curriculum reviews, 14 lame-o modules (that really have NOTHING to do with real life) 19 observations, go to a classroom for 18 hours and practice my 'newly' acquired teaching skills all in 2 weeks? and then expect me to still find time for my kids, church, BLOG, holidays, husband, bathing, basic personal hygiene, eating, sleeping, (oh and have I mentioned I'm pregnant so I'm sick all the time?) etc.



Well they should. 



Well they should. 




So that is why I haven't been posting lately. I'm sure you can imagine the relief I will feel in a couple of weeks when we have a break for the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment