Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pregnant!

SO for the next 7 months I am going to be pregnant (I've done 2 months already ~yay~). So "The Plan" has changed slightly.  
I have been sosososoosososso sick from this kid the last couple of months and have been eating what I can and anything that doesn't make me want to vomit, and those things have not necessarily been the healthiest.

Black Olives and String Cheese... nom nom.. sometimes I throw in some chips too.
 

I've had heart burn so bad that even exercising makes me want to vomit.  



High or low blood sugar, vomit. 



Dishes, also vomit.  



So the plan for the next 7 months is to keep this baby healthy! Being a diabetic and pregnant is TOUGH! 



For the last two months I've had to eat eggs for breakfast because carbohydrates in the morning kill my blood sugar for the rest of the day (eggs are stinky, vomit). 



But as the weeks have gone by things have gotten better, I've ventured to lower-ish carbed cereals (Kix, Chex, etc) with portion control and fruit, I can make it through breakfast now. YAY!  



I am however making THIS for Christmas breakfast and intend to eat a bunch of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment