- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix corn starch and water in a small bowl.
- Add brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Lightly pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.