Thursday, June 16, 2011

Best Chocolate chip Cookies



You must try these chocolate chip cookies. I have made them many many times sometimes with margarine, sometimes times with real butter and real vanilla or fake vanilla, I've used wheat flour and regular flour, I've added macadamia nuts with white chocolate or just plain ol' chocolate chips. Pretty much I think everyone needs to at least try these cookies. Post about it if you try them! I'd love to hear about it!


The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (I know this seems low, but just do it!)

1 Cup butter/margarine
2 Cups of brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar

2 eggs

Cream together sugar and butter then add the eggs

4 teaspoons vanilla extract if you're using real vanilla only use 1-2 teaspoons
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda

mix and then add:
3-3 1/2 cups of flour, if you choose to use wheat flour then do 1 1/2 cups wheat and 1 1/2 cups white

1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chocolate chips

roll into balls (I use a 2 inch cookie scoop) then press the balls down, it really doesn't matter how far you press them down, in fact it's my kids' favorite part of the recipe, if a two year old can do it, SO CAN YOU!

Bake for 15-17 minutes. In my oven 16 minutes is perfect!

ENJOY!

These cookies are SO good with some vanilla ice cream smashed in between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment