Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kids Crafts for Summer

This may turn into a "Stuff I'm gonna Do" list.  But because I have found myself with a job this summer I want to have some planned things to do with my kids this summer, that way we can make some memories and hopefully they won't feel too neglected by their mom.


Bubble Art
Hula-Hoop Rug
Rainy Day Ideas
Popsicle Stick Bracelets
Paper Mache Piggies
Summer Snack Idea
Butterfly art
Jersey Knit Bracelet
Kids Science Projects
Hot ROCKS
Paper Cone People
Paint Chip Sample Crafts
Grass head Monster
How to Play Hopscotch
Make a paper Boat
Oobleck
Newspaper Beads
Party Poppers
Beanbag Balls
Ice-cream in a bag
Kool-Aide Play Dough 
Kool-Aide Tie DYE

Okay so I probably won't get to do this all with the THIS WEEK. But I think we will be able to cross a few off the list now that I actually have a list instead of millions of "bookmarks" sitting on my computer tab waiting to be clicked on.  Good luck and have some fun with your kids this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment